Followers

Dec 22, 2010

~ Pencil & Eraser ~

Posted by MohdHaz on 1:43 AM



Pencil : I'm sorry

Eraser : For what? you didn't do anything wrong.

Pencil : I'm sorry coz you get hurt bcos of me. Whenever I made a mistake, you're always there to erase it. But, as you make my mistakes vanish, you lose a part of yourself. You get smaller and smaller each time.

Eraser : That's true. But i dont really mind. You see, I was made to do this. I was made to help you whenever you did something wrong. Even though one day, I know I'll be gone and you'll replace me with a new one, I'm actually happy with my job. So please dont worrying. I hate seeing you sad. :)

------ E N D ------

green rase yg green ni bagaikan watak 'eraser'...
dan 'pencil' adalah watak-watak yang mengenali green secara dekat

sebb, dalam menjalani kehidupan dgn kwn2....
kekadang tue kite rase kecil hati...dan terus jadi semakin 'kecil'...
mngkin sbb dipinggirkan ataupn dh tak diperlukan..
dan kita tau yg stu hari nnti si pencil akan dpt teman baru...
yg akan mengambil peranan kite sebelm nie...

but trust me, kita akan tetp rase happy dgn apa yg si pencil lakukan...
and we will always hate seeing their precious ones worrying  or sad (^_^)



5 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin

Search Site